Current student benefits from Annual Fund and is giving back Posted on March 10th, 2011 by

Hello, my name is Stacey Tigges ’12 and I am a junior management major at Gustavus.  I have benefited more times than I can count from the Annual Fund, first receiving  a scholarship upon being accepted to Gustavus, and now it aids many of the activities I’m involved in on campus.  I support the Annual Fund and greatly appreciate all who join me in this effort.

Since my freshman year, my student work has been with the Gustavus Annual Fund as a GusLink caller and this year I became a supervisor.  From making connections with alumni over the phones, I sought out an internship with the Office of Institutional Advancement this spring semester and am looking forward to meeting more alumni.

Annual giving has become a new passion of mine and allowed me to realize that the Annual Fund isn’t just about scholarships; that every student on campus gets to enjoy the benefits through the offsetting of tuition, support of student organizations, and many other enhancements to our campus.  For more information about the Gustavus Annual Fund or to make a gift, go to gustavus.edu/giving.